The nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Ronald Reagan arrived in the South Korean port of Busan on Friday ahead of the two countries’ joint military exercise that aims to show their strength against growing North Korean threats.
US aircraft carrier arrives in South Korea for joint drills
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- “It’s great,” Newport Mayor thrilled for new third-party rental registration
- 81ST READINESS DIVISION: New commanding general assumes duties at Fort Jackson
- Drake, Kanye, And Kendrick Score Big Numbers At The BET Hip Hop Awards
- Hunter’s moon? First full moon of fall will rise Sunday evening
- Richmond bars and restaurants to host four late-night Halloween bar crawls