More than a half million people in Puerto Rico remained without water service three days after Hurricane Fiona slammed into the U.S. territory, and many spent hours in lines Wednesday to fill jugs from water trucks while others scooped water from mountain runoff.
Puerto Ricans desperate for water after Fiona's rampage
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- Norman first responders, medical staff train for active threat
- “It’s great,” Newport Mayor thrilled for new third-party rental registration
- 81ST READINESS DIVISION: New commanding general assumes duties at Fort Jackson
- Drake, Kanye, And Kendrick Score Big Numbers At The BET Hip Hop Awards
- Hunter’s moon? First full moon of fall will rise Sunday evening