With political tensions and threats of violence running hot, perhaps some thought should be given to protect the Nov. 8 midterm elections by making the event mail-in ballots only.
Prevent clashes at polling sites
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- Man wanted for felonies leaves traffic stop in Dumfries, police searching
- Truck belonging to Donald Messier — missing since ’06 — found in the Winooski River
- Read Liz Truss’s Conservative conference speech in FULL | Politics | News
- First Phase of U.S. 67/Future I-57 Project in Butler County Underway
- Remote Oklahoma town has become hub for Bigfoot believers