I wish Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis cared about them. Cared even a scintilla about the 50 or so men, women and children he blithely doled out his state’s taxpayers’ money like pixie dust to fly from Texas to Martha’s Vineyard in Massachusetts last week because they could possibly, potentially, maybe, come to Florida.
Martha’s Vineyard stunt revealed our humanity
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- 94 Vermonters died from opioid overdose in first half of this year
- GB News: Liz Truss has ‘put a gun to party’s head’ with economy plan amid Labour lead | Politics | NewsGB News: Liz Truss has ‘put a gun to party’s head’ with economy plan amid Labour lead | Politics | News
- Lane and ramp closures scheduled for portions of U.S. 40 and I-70 on Oct. 4
- Western Montana team helping out after Hurricane Ian hits Florida
- Our Chris Heise Play of the week nominees!