A judge has approved a $230 million lawsuit settlement by the owners of a pipeline that spilled more than 140,000 gallons of crude oil into the ocean off California in 2015, lawyers announced Thursday.
Judge approves $230M settlement in 2015 Calif. oil spill case
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- Pick Six Primetime Matchup: Middletown Bounces Back After Tough Loss
- 1 arrested, 2 on the run after chase, officer involved shooting
- 94 Vermonters died from opioid overdose in first half of this year
- GB News: Liz Truss has ‘put a gun to party’s head’ with economy plan amid Labour lead | Politics | NewsGB News: Liz Truss has ‘put a gun to party’s head’ with economy plan amid Labour lead | Politics | News
- Lane and ramp closures scheduled for portions of U.S. 40 and I-70 on Oct. 4