House Democrats on Thursday pushed through a long-sought policing and public safety package after overcoming internal differences on legislation they plan to make central to their election-year pitch.
House Democrats pass police funding bills despite divisions
More from Daily Local News ArchivesMore posts in Daily Local News Archives »
- 14-year-old Albuquerque boy arrested for murder
- Arbor View defense produces 2 touchdowns against Palo Verde
- Test Scores Show Ohio Students Continue to Struggle in Classroom
- Cheeses sold at Whole Foods, Safeway recalled after multiple people hospitalized with listeria
- Pick Six Primetime Matchup: Middletown Bounces Back After Tough Loss